Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Hello there

+5
Pet-Placka
KEV Fan
marti488
SkunkY
Sammon
9 verfasser

Nach unten

Hello there Empty Hello there

Beitrag  Sammon Fr Jul 29, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi guys.

Long time no see. tongue
Sammon
Sammon

Anzahl der Beiträge : 3

Nach oben Nach unten

Hello there Empty Re: Hello there

Beitrag  SkunkY Mi Sep 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Yay! I'm not dead! bounce lol!
SkunkY
SkunkY
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

https://xtremetrackers.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  marti488 Di Dez 20, 2016 9:00 pm

Jeez christ this brings the feels. Trackmania used to be such a big part of my life! I got invited to XT after years of mapping in tmuf and tm2 and I was excited as fuuuck to be a part of this community, and then... it stopped being a thing. I haven't booted tm2 in years, and when I do load into tmuf I usually get a message 'It's been 365 days since your last login, have some coins!'. Life has changed so much. Don't ever tell yourself that you won't be able to something, let alone let others influence your decisions. You guys may not remember me, but you used to be my heroes Wink I wish everybody that still checks this place a terrific life. Live it fully!

marti488

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KEV Fan Fr Dez 29, 2017 1:13 am

Haaaaaaalllllllllllllooooo - schnell noch zum Ende des Jahres das erste Posting für 2017 reinstellen. Guten Rutsch ;P

KEV Fan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Pet-Placka Do Jan 04, 2018 12:25 pm

Hiiiii Very Happy Ich bin auch noch hier Very Happy

Pet-Placka

Anzahl der Beiträge : 6

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Cephid Do Jan 18, 2018 11:10 pm

Hallo! Schön, dass es das hier noch gibt

Cephid

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Fr Aug 17, 2018 5:29 pm

It's nice to see that this forum still exists (although you can't reach it anymore at xtremetrackers.de, there's only xtremetrackersforumieren.com still working).

I'm actually quite active in TM2 again for two weeks now. I initially downloaded it in a flash of nostalgia and thought I'd only drive a couple of old tracks and uninstall it again, but I'm still playing and doing stuff in the editor as well. Building some new maps really acts as a vent to let out some creative energy and I enjoy it as much as in the good old days. I'm pretty confident that I will publish some new maps in the future.

Sadly, many of the old folks are gone, but the community is far from dead. A lot of things have happened in the last few years. Maniaplanet 4 (https://blog.maniaplanet.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/Maniaplanet-4-.jpg) has launched with a whole lot of new features. For example now it's easier to create own Titlepacks, embed custom objects and even change the handling of the car or create collisions between cars. Some crazy people have started to remake the old TMUF-Envis in TM2. Desert/Speed is already out (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9TCVcsun3o) and I think rather Snow/Alpine or Coast will be next.

TM2 Lagoon is okay. It looks beautiful and you can build some crazy tracks with those rollercoaster-type of blocks. It feels like Bay with maybe a little bit of Snow in it. You can do 180°-turns at fullspeed and all that stuff. What makes it odd is that the car behaves totally different depending on the ground. You have those really direct controls on street- and rollercoaster-blocks, while it starts to slide uncontrollably on wooden platforms and some certain grass-blocks. That makes it hard to build good transitional tracks, because every two seconds it feels like you drive a different car. I still like it, because it is very different from the other envis and more diversity is always a good thing.Canyon is still the best one tho!

I don't know if and when someone will read this, but I'd love to hear back from you! For now I will keep XT alive in TM and hopefully some of you too will hit the road again someday, even if it's only for a while. Smile

Edit: Appearently hyperlinks don't work anymore? Can someone else try it and report back? It simply didn't turn the text that I marked into a link. I've put the URL's in brackets for now.

Edit2: Oh and if someone can reach Jake (the last time he was online at Steam was 2 years ago and 4 years ago at MX): Our beautiful XT-signs don't work anymore. So all our XT-tracks in TM2 have no signs, which makes them really difficult to drive. I don't have much hope, but maybe there is a way to get them working again.

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  masterdisaster Do Dez 20, 2018 2:11 am

oh man, took a swing down memory lane and here i am..

cheers y'all! What a Face

..also where's questmania?

masterdisaster
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  HonG Mo Apr 03, 2023 3:17 am

Hi..i‘m alive

HonG

Anzahl der Beiträge : 16

Nach oben Nach unten