Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Maps by kruemelyeti

2 verfasser

Nach unten

Maps by kruemelyeti Empty Maps by kruemelyeti

Beitrag  kruemelyeti So März 17, 2013 10:40 pm

My maps:

FURY

Maps by kruemelyeti 4048
Environment: Storm
Uploaded: March 13, 2013
Mode: Battle

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Maps by kruemelyeti Empty Re: Maps by kruemelyeti

Beitrag  Taronium Fr Jun 28, 2013 2:18 pm

Did you get rid of your Shootmania maps again? I've just started making some myself. It's a bit shitty that it requires a server to really test them or people willing to join. I wonder, if we could start some sessions of our own, if we manage to find time. Anyway... it's great fun making those maps, too. I've only done "Royal" thus far, though.

Taronium

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Fr Jun 28, 2013 6:48 pm

I still fool around in the editor from time to time. I don't play online very often, because my internet connection isn't good enough. It's no problem when I play Trackmania or gamemodes like Time Attack or Obstacle, but as soon as there is any interaction with other players, those lags make it just impossible to play, not to mention having fun. I also tried to build something for the MMC this month, but I wasn't able to finish it in time, but maybe there will be a TA- or Obstacle-map by me in the future, I really like the Parkour-feeling you can create with walljumps, etc. Cool 

Still I'd like to help you testing your maps, when you have build some. Hopefully the lags won't be that bad, if there are only a few players. Wink 

kruemelyeti

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Taronium Sa Jun 29, 2013 1:09 pm

May I as where you are, that you have such a bad connection? I mean, in my case it is no wonder (Croatia, lol), but...sure, also depends on the kind anyway. Mine truly sucks, but somehow I accepted my fate and punish myself by playing Royal for the most time, haha... worst possible choice, I guess. The smurfs are there, too, hehe.
Yeah, I love the idea of Obstacle, but it takes some time to really learn all the moves. Tedious... painful, haha. But it is very cool. I thought about doing some easier maps which can then really be a race instead. I thought about one with a lot of ..eh...ropes, or what one might call them?!

COOL, I'm happy you're still up for this stuff, too. We should try running servers on our machines and see, if it's still enjoyable. Let me know when would be a good time!drunken 

Taronium

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Sa Jun 29, 2013 3:09 pm

I currently live in the Harz (mountains in northern Germany). I study here and I have internet by using the same connection as my college. Maybe that's the first reason for having a bad connection sometimes, when many people are using it at the same time.

Moreover most ports are blocked here, because the internet is supposed to be used for studying and not for gaming. Rolling Eyes Maniaplanet has the nice feature that it will use a TCP-connection, if it's not able to connect via UDP, because of blocked ports or other reasons. Unfortunately this makes the connection much slower and causes lags. I tried to use tunneling to elude the blocked ports, but maybe I was just to stupid to do it right. I'm going to ask a friend for help soon, who has a bit more knowledge than me about that.
My last exam is on July 12th and after that I'm going to visit my family for a week, where my connection is much better. Maybe we can do it then.Wink

kruemelyeti

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Taronium So Jun 30, 2013 6:58 pm

Klingt gut! Wink ...viel Erfolg, versteht sich!study 

Taronium

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti So Jun 30, 2013 9:30 pm

Puno hvala! Cool