Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

application - banjee

5 verfasser

Nach unten

application - banjee Empty application - banjee

Beitrag  banjee Mi März 06, 2013 11:36 pm

kreumelyeti mentioned to me today that he thought it would be a good idea for me to try my hand at applying for XT. I guess I have looked up to you guys for so long I never really thought of ever applying to join, but here I am.

Some background on me:
I am 18 years old and live currently in USA, Missouri where I go to school studying to become an Aeronautical Engineer, but I am originally from California (very close to Los Angeles) and I go home there on my school breaks.

I started playing TM back when TMO was brand new, I don't have much recollection of those times because I was just about 11-12 year old I think. I also was resigned to only playing the demo due to the fact that my parents would not let me buy a computer game while I was that young. When TMS came out, my brother and me bought it almost right away. I can remember the weeks leading up to the release, he thought the cost car was the coolest out of the the three and when he first played coast he was so disappointed with the physics.
Then Extreme came out and to me that was like the golden age of TM. Those red boosers, man Very Happy
I played Nations ESWC from its release and joined a racing clan called USI which later joined wiht another clan to become AR, after the merger I went inactive and eventually left.
I bought TMU the day of its release, and played it all the way till the release of Canyon. I still have gone back to TMUF now and then for some nostalgia shots.
Then here we are today.

I'm not sure if all or any of those links will work and I can't promise that all or any of those tracks will be good, please keep in mind that I made many of those tracks while i was still pretty young.

I can't promise that every one of my tracks will be a huge hit, but I do have a standard of quality and with you guys to help me out I am sure that I can grow as a tracker and as a person.

If there is anything I left out that you want to know, please feel free to ask me. chances are, you will get an answer. Very Happy

Thanks,
banjee

Sidenote: I tried to post links to my previous TMX accounts but it seems there is a ban on new users posting links, probably for a good reason. I will get you those links asap.

edit by md: here we go Wink
tmu and tm2
banjee
banjee

Anzahl der Beiträge : 4

Nach oben Nach unten

application - banjee Empty Re: application - banjee

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Mi März 06, 2013 11:42 pm

Hi Banjee! I'm happy to welcome you to our forum and normally I would let some bananas dance for you, but since we have a new forum, you have to be satsified with this elephant. elephant

It's always good to see players who are willing to join us, especially when it comes to such talented builders like you. Smile

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  masterdisaster Mi März 06, 2013 11:54 pm

hi banjee! Very Happy i think i remember some of your track from tms
glad you came here ^^

masterdisaster
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 42

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  JakeOIL Do März 07, 2013 12:32 am

Hi Banjee! Glad you joined our forum and welcome !!! You're a very talended mapper : "Somewhere" was a really creative build, and your duo map with Line was beautiful !! Really really pleased that you're willing to join our clan Cool
JakeOIL
JakeOIL
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  banjee Do März 07, 2013 2:33 am

Thanks for the nice words guys. Very Happy I am having exams this week, but I will be online in all my spare time either on eyebo's canyon server of in the editor.
banjee
banjee

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  KEV Fan Do März 07, 2013 8:01 am

banjee schrieb: Those red boosers, man Very Happy
cheers Good man cheers
Welcome at our forum Very Happy

KEV Fan

Anzahl der Beiträge : 35

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  banjee So Mai 25, 2014 10:03 pm

bumping this.  I pmed kruemelyeti on MX back a few months ago to say I was getting too busy with school to be very active but now that its summer I have more time to devote to TM. I don't know exactly how the application process works so if there is anything more you might need from me just let me know.
banjee
banjee

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Mo Mai 26, 2014 12:12 pm

Awesome to hear from you again, banjee! I feel like I've waited far too long for this.

Many of us became a bit quiet lately, but I'm sure they'll wake up again from time to time. Rolling Eyes 

We started some community-projects with the other applicants as some kind of credential to join the clan, so we get an impression of their motivation, cooperation and skills. I don't know how the other projects are doing and if they may need more manpower, but I'd spontaneously say we could start building a duo, if you'd like to.

I don't know how much free time I'll have in the next weeks, because there's a lot going on right now and I wasn't very active in TM lately, but this sounds like a very good reason to come back to it again. Smile

kruemelyeti

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  banjee Di Mai 27, 2014 12:46 am

a duo sounds like fun! should I build the first half or do you want to?
banjee
banjee

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Fr Mai 30, 2014 12:19 pm

I just took a look into my maps-folder and haven't found a good start we could use. Do you want to start? I'd also leave open to you which environment/car we want to use. It's nice to try something new in Valley or Stadium, but I'm still in love with Canyon, so everything's fine.

I suggest to use pm's from now on (here or on mx) for future coordination. Smile

kruemelyeti

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten