Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

ManiaFlash

2 verfasser

Nach unten

ManiaFlash Empty ManiaFlash

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Mi Jul 03, 2013 4:07 pm

Anyone noticed ManiaFlash yet?

It's a really cool feature to easily set up a Manialink where you can publish news. I think you can compare it to Twitter for example. Here are more informations. I thought about making a ManiaFlash for Xtreme Trackers, to inform people about new maps by XT-members, new clan-members and other XT-projects. I think something like this would help to make good, old XT more popular again and remember other players that we still exist.What a Face 

Of course I wanted to ask first, if SkunkY or anyone of the moderators wants to do this. I don't know how active you still are, but in case there's noone of you who still plays often enough, I can also create a Xtreme Trackers-ManiaFlash, presumed that you think it's a good idea. I just don't know, if there's a way to allow other players to publish anything on that ManiaFlash.

I hope you like the idea, just tell me what you think.Smile 

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

ManiaFlash Empty Re: ManiaFlash

Beitrag  JakeOIL Fr Jul 05, 2013 10:40 pm

I agree mate, and I can help if you want.

I made a long time a go a manialink back on TMU, it was quite easy to make one, even if it demanded some time to get used to the language (pretty close to HTML).

Just tell me what you need Smile
JakeOIL
JakeOIL
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten