Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Hi there ^^

3 verfasser

Nach unten

Hi there ^^ Empty Hi there ^^

Beitrag  marti488 So Apr 28, 2013 5:11 pm

Finally I got here! cheers

Kruemelyeti sent me an invitation to the forum about a month or 2 ago... but I was really busy with 'real' stuff to get myself into this. But now most of that has been finished, so here I am ^^
Some of you might know me from tmuf or tm2, although I've never really been a mass-producer. I just build when I'm into it Smile

I've always been a great fan of the XT-clan, especially since you guys built the most awesome PF-track evur... So yeah, I'm really excited to see if I can make it in here!
I'm an 18 years old boy from Belgium. My first tm experience was the original, I got that from a nephew on christmas about 7 years ago. I skipped sunrise, since I simply didn't know it existed. But I kept on playing tmo, not knowing there was something like a track-exchange for it. But then, a review of tmu appeared in a games-paper that I'm subscribed to, and I immediately bought it. In that same magazine, the reviewer wrote something about this site where you could upload your own tracks and play those that others made. Hence my first encounter with tmx ^^

Been really active in tmuf, and when canyon came out I bought that as well. That's the most fun environment to me, but I find it hard to make good tracks in canyon. You can see that by the amount of tracks I've uploaded: in the almost 2 years that I now play canyon, I've only uploaded 7 maps... I've made about 2 times as many, but never finished most of them.

If you want to see some of my recent work, you can check out my mx account... I'll also upload some of my unfinished projects here: I've developed an unwillingness to produce mt or scenery, and that's another reason why I'm not uploading more stuff... But here are some of those unfinished thingies: I hope you enjoy! (EDIT: I can't put links in here yet? Aw, that's not nice... you guys just send me a message on mx, I'll give you the link there (: )

Anyway, it feels kind of epic to try to join a clan that I've looked up to ever since I started mapping... I really hope I'll have a good time here, and looking at the forums that won't be so hard. Cheers! Very Happy

marti488

Anzahl der Beiträge : 12

Nach oben Nach unten

Hi there ^^ Empty Re: Hi there ^^

Beitrag  kruemelyeti Mo Apr 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Welcome to the forum marti! Good to see you've finally made it here. cheers

Don't worry about building only a few tracks, most of us aren't different in that point and at the end quality is far more imortant than quantity. This is definitely the right place for unfinished maps. Make it a duo-map, do the fun stuff and let Jake someone do all the dirty things. Nah, just kidding. Razz

Maybe you wanna join our mapping-project for current applicants? You could join one of the existing projects or maybe also send in some of your map starts. Still, I think there are so many unfinished maps already, maybe it's better to keep yours for later, so we are able to finish the whole thing one day. Very Happy

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  SkunkY Mo Apr 29, 2013 5:05 pm

marti488 schrieb:I skipped sunrise, since I simply didn't know it existed.
affraid affraid affraid
marti488 schrieb:But then, a review of tmu appeared in a games-paper that I'm subscribed to, and I immediately bought it.

Hi there ^^ Phew

Welcome to our forum!
Make yourself at home and have a good time! cheers
SkunkY
SkunkY
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

https://xtremetrackers.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte