Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Topic requests and Shootmania

Nach unten

Topic requests and Shootmania Empty Topic requests and Shootmania

Beitrag  kruemelyeti am Mi März 13, 2013 3:22 am

There are still some topics missing that we had in the old forum. Especially one for discussions would be nice. I initially wanted to start one, then I missed the right topic, so now I'm writing this as a reaction to my reaction and before things are getting even more complicated I'll just write down what I wanted to write at the beginning.

It's about Shootmania. Anyone still playing it? I released my first map today and now I ask myself, if XT will also be active in Shootmania. In this case a Shootmania-topic (not that topic-topic again Suspect ) might make sense as we have it for example for TMU and TM2. To be honest I'm also more into TM most often, but fromt time to time I also play Shootmania for some rounds online and the editor is great too (even, if I don't have any idea what I have to pay attention to when building a map, it's actually slightly different to building a fullspeeder).

Well, maybe I'll see some of you playing from time to time and I hope there will also be some high quality maps by XT in Shootmania soon. afro

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Topic requests and Shootmania Empty Re: Topic requests and Shootmania

Beitrag  SkunkY am Mi März 13, 2013 12:27 pm

About the discussion topic.. just open a thread! Why would we need a new category for this? We have the private area where you can open new threads/topics.

About shootmania, I'm not playing shootmania, neither will I play questmania. Dunno about the other guys here.
But of course, if there is interest and activity on shootmania we can open another category for it.

But... we will need a moderator for it. Someone who takes care of this section.
Will you do this krümel?
SkunkY
SkunkY
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 107

https://xtremetrackers.forumieren.com

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  kruemelyeti am Mi März 13, 2013 1:58 pm

At you service! I can do that, no problem. Wink

I thought about a discussion topic here, so everyone can join the discussion. The private area is only for XT-members and not everyone who has a forum-account is also a clan-member. Of course a discussion-topic in the private-area makes sense too for that sneaky top-secret stuff. Twisted Evil

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  DeMeNs am Mi März 13, 2013 2:17 pm

I downloaded SM a few days ago... And I liked... We will see if I buy it when go into closed beta...
Also I've opened the editor and placed some blocks... just to see how it works... And of course, I'm building a map! XD

DeMeNs
DeMeNs

Anzahl der Beiträge : 19

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Cephid am Mi März 13, 2013 7:56 pm

I also tried shotmania, but it's not my cup of tea. I don't know if I'll play Quesmania if there isn't any open beta, but if there is one, I'll give it a try

Cephid

Anzahl der Beiträge : 29

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  JakeOIL am Mi März 13, 2013 10:45 pm

Never tried shoot mania, but I'm gonna give it a try...

I'm not a huge player of FPS, but the community aspect of shootmania seems quite cool Very Happy
JakeOIL
JakeOIL
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 89

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten