Xtreme Trackers
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Hello XT! from flurry

5 verfasser

Nach unten

Hello XT! from flurry Empty Hello XT! from flurry

Beitrag  flurry16 Sa Apr 20, 2013 4:34 pm

First of all thank you kruemelyeti for an invite to join the fourm. Honored to say the least. It's also a great opportunity to thank all of you for the joy your tracks have brought myself and some of my friends over the years. All time favorite being XTerminator (Island), never going to forget that one Smile So yea, I've been around awhile. TM Sunrise was my first exposure to this wonderful game. I am a 51 year old TM addict - always been a very active driver/server admin but can easily switch gears and do some mapping which I also love. I have always been sort of a league style mapper - have had maps featured in UL5, UL6, LE10, FET4 and have done several several in canyon as well. I enjoy all styles of tracks and would be very willing to participate in any projects - What a great way to evolve my skills/style!

Anyway, really thrilled to touch base with you all and Greetings from San Francisco, Ca. USA Smile

-flurry

flurry16

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1

Nach oben Nach unten

Hello XT! from flurry Empty Re: Hello XT! from flurry

Beitrag  kruemelyeti So Apr 21, 2013 5:50 pm

Welcome to our forum flurry, I'm glad you've made it here!

I really enjoyed your maps so far and I'm not lying, when I say that you're a skillful mapper for sure! Wink

I think you can immediately join our current track-projects for applicants without any objections in case you are willing to take part.

Since I know that you're a stadium-fan and there's an ongoing project for a stadium-map as well, which noone applied for so far, you might want join that one? Of course it's your decision, but I lost the overview about the other projects, haha. Very Happy
I think it's the best way to send a pm to Jake, he might be better informed about the progress than I am.

kruemelyeti

Anzahl der Beiträge : 98

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  Taronium So Apr 21, 2013 6:29 pm

Slowly but surely I feel like we're a bunch of pledges, or what those are called?! rabbit

It's kinda wonderful to see how this place comes to live (again) like that. In a way it's almost like joining a new beginning, I suppose. Sweet! Cool
Anyway, greetings to SF from an ex-LAler, hehe...I always liked it better up there! Very Happy

Taronium

Anzahl der Beiträge : 31

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  poivrot So Apr 21, 2013 8:35 pm

nice to meet you drunken
poivrot
poivrot

Anzahl der Beiträge : 14

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag  JakeOIL Mo Apr 22, 2013 11:07 pm